Marriage and Finance

Sunday, June 10, 2012



My husband and I took the time to gather our finances and actually break down what we've been spending. In all honesty, looking at our online banking system, it really doesn't tell us how much we're actually spending. So, we decided to start recording how much and where we're spending our money. It's a very helpful tip since we can easily figure out what to spend less on, which are crappy restaurants, and what is more important to purchase, like good food. I also made an excel file on how to actually save more money and where to save our money. It's so much easier than having to see online what we have left. As well, it helps us communicate more to each other on what our expectations are when it comes to spending money and whether what we're planning to purchase is reasonable. The things my husband has presented to me regarding make up and electronics did bring a lot of light to me. What I've been doing was spending a lot of money on make up, even ones that I would use only once. It wasn't reasonable. And it was very costly. So I did cut back on it. Not because I felt bad that I was spending too much, but because the money could be put towards other items, like saving for a nice trip somewhere.

Yes, my weekend was very productive indeed.

1 comments:

Giancarlo said...

Felice inizio settimana a Te...ciao

June 18, 2012 at 7:16 AM
 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB