Project

Wednesday, August 1, 2012


My weeks are going by so fast! I know I haven't been updating here as much as I want to, but I have been busy working on a wonderful project that I hope people would like. Of course, it is a very big upgrade for one thing, and it will take some time for me to complete. So please bear with me while I complete it. It will be worth it! I'm sure!

In the past few weeks, I've been settling down at my job. I'm getting the hang of doing things around the building and I'm even able to manage my work and additional work as well. It is quite rewarding, however, I want to do more. How? I have no idea, but I'm hoping that the path I'm taking at this job will allow me to get somewhere far.

I have about a month left until school starts again. Oh boy. I wonder how that will end up. I'm a little nervous. I feel that I've taken more than what I expected, but I won't give up now without even trying. I keep thinking of all the work that piles up on me every morning, then by the end of the day it's all done. I keep relating that with school. Even though it seems like a lot now, eventually it will be over soon and I can relax.

Keep at it!!

0 comments:

 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB