Just not enough time???

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

There are tons of things that I would just love to do. However, I feel that I don't have enough time during the day to do them all! 8 hours of my weekday is spent at work, then 2 hours after work is spent cooking, cleaning and making breakfasts and lunches the next day (yes, it takes me that long!) and then I have 3 hours to spend for myself. Well, not really for myself, I try to give my husband that 1 hour and then the other two I spend reading or writing or even working! But really, once school starts those 2 to 3 hours will be dedicated to my studies. I really just want this education stuff to be done. Done. Done. Just one more year. One more year and I can really get my career started. Does anyone feel that way right now? Or at least feel that they're not going anywhere with their career because they're missing some sort of qualification to move further up the career ladder? I'm definitely feel it now.

 

0 comments:

 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB