Envelope Clutch?!

Monday, September 10, 2012

After searching for days and days to try to find alternatives on how I can carry a small enough purse that could hold at least 1 textbook, a notebook, wallet, and some simple make up essentials I finally came across the envelope clutch!


It's large enough to carry it around with you in your hands, but small enough to hold the essentials you need to get through the day... Or at least for a few hours of classes. I found them to be relatively cheap, some ranging from $10 (on ebay) to $40 or more. And they look so amazing!!! 








Look at the photos below, it can give that professional look and it's not only for women! Men could also use them as well and it won't even look like a man purse as some may call it. What are your thoughts? I prefer the red, but obviously, it's a little out of my price range. 







0 comments:

 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB