Love.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love is… How do I say this?…  There’s so many definitions of what Love is. However, from the inside and outside perspective, when you really take the time to look at love in its truest and ultimate form… It’s absolutely beautiful.

 

02442_cantbeartobewithoutyou_1440x900I’ve been through a lot; I mean… A LOT. And it’s all for this ‘thing’ called Love. I know it’s a pretty crazy feeling sometimes, and yeah, it does make people do some pretty crazy things. I should know, I’ve done some pretty crazy things that I’m not going to talk about right now—perhaps a little later. What I mean to say is, there is so many different ways a person can show how they love someone that its immeasurable. The sky’s the limit, literally. But, that is not all. Love is not only about a person, it could be about a thing, or even about life. That’s the most amazing thing about Love, it’s so universal.

 

I’m going to go on a journey. On this journey, I’m going to blog about the things that I love about life, and even perhaps dislike. There is so much to live for in this life, it definitely would be a waste to not live it.

 

And so… The journey begins. Stay tuned for my next post!

2 comments:

Ch4 said...

Love is a myriad of emotions

March 1, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Tish said...

Yeah it definitely is. So much so that there is no definite definition of it. :)

March 2, 2012 at 2:41 AM
 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB