Re: To Previous Post

Friday, May 18, 2012

Recently, I had a bit of a rant, and even thought it was a little blunt and mean, I have calmed down and I apologize for the negativity. Anyways, I'm a woman and I haven't gone through menopause, yet (and hopefully not for a long time). However, I know that there are a lot of women I know that are going through that stage in their life and it's not one of the most pleasant stage either. I understand that. But, if a woman acts as if the world has to be depressed and pity her because she's "suffering" by treating others like crap, then no, I'm not going to tolerate that. Of course, I'm going to bite my tounge because I don't need the drama in my life and I'm pretty content with my life as it is. That does not mean that I do not have a boundary, a line that can get crossed. And this woman is currently crossing that thin line of patience. I'm disgusted. She's fat. Old. Smells so bad, I feel like puking. And she's cranky. Sorry, but I cannot take it. If she could only wash herself better, not put on cheap dollar store perfume and if she could just smile more even if its fake, then I'll be a happy go lucky person. But damn, the aura is just killing me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they must take their medications and stop complaining about life!

May 22, 2012 at 2:18 AM
 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB