Exhausted.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sorry readers, I have been studying for my 2 midterm exams… And honestly, I’m so tired. However! This won’t stop me from at least posting a photo on here. Here’s a photo I found on Flickr.

I find this is very true. If you find something that you really, really want and you happen to at least ‘try’ to get it, of course you must try to get that something; sometimes, it does happen. Actually, it does. You will get it.

 

There was a time in my life when I felt that what I wanted was too far for me to reach. After a few years of trying and trying AND attracting my thoughts towards that one thing, it eventually, when the time was right, it just happened. I got what I wanted. Even though people told me that to get it is just a dream, and that I should focus on something more reachable. Honestly, we are so fortunate to have so much. So why should I be satisfied with something that I can get so easily? Why not challenge myself and dream towards something more?

 

Dream, and work hard to achieve it. Nothing will stop you, in fact this photo says it all.

 

Make it happen.

 5371202876_cd88995051_b

0 comments:

 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB