A. McQueen’s Belts and Sandals for Spring/Summer 2012

Friday, March 9, 2012

BELTS! I am not a biggie for belts as I tend to end up covering them with my shirt, but when I came across these Alexander McQueen belts, tons of light bulbs came up as I found a new idea to add to my everyday outfit. So if you want to add a little something to your outfit, you should definitely try out belts. Of course they do not have to be large belts like the ones below , but large enough to make it work with your body shape and outfit. Check them out below!

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

These almost heel less sandals are also amazing. I’m loving the fact that they are almost heelless, but nevertheless, regardless whether it’s heel less or not, these sandal styles definitely can make an outfit a little more sexy.

 

image image

 

image

 

 

mcqueen-rtw-ss2012-details-027_185051595547 mcqueen-rtw-ss2012-details-031_185054667935

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I absolutely love the third picture. I want that brown dress so bad and it looks so good with the belt. Only I need to get in a lot more workout sessions before I could wear a belt like these.
As far as the heel and wedges go. I proclaimed my love the day I first saw them. I want every shoe in the collection.

March 10, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Tish said...

Yeah the belt definitely compliments the brown dress. I have a petite figure so wearing a large belt like that would be too much on me. And the heels and wedges are so beautiful. I want them too.

March 10, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Jolly Princess said...

Great fashion blog!

Thanks for the visit and following my blog.

March 11, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Anonymous said...

I love the mustard coloured dress with the triple brown belt. I wish I had an hourglass figure to emphasize a nice waist.

March 11, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Tamika D. said...

I adore McQueen & these belts are very lovely. I don't care for the shoes much though.

March 12, 2012 at 4:44 PM
 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB