Zip Wallets

Monday, March 12, 2012

I’ve been looking around for a zip around wallet for weeks because I didn’t feel comfortable carrying my regular wallet around in my hands as I’m shopping. Yes, I usually carry just my wallet with me, but I do sometimes carry a bag with me. I’m always afraid that something is going to fall out of it and I just don’t have the patience and time to go and get a replacement. When I saw my mom’s guess zip around wallet, it gave me an idea to get one. At least I’d feel more secure about things not falling out. Although, I’m not in the market to purchase a new wallet as I still have one given to me as a christmas gift. However, it doesn’t hurt to do some shopping online does it? Here’s my ideal wallet:

 

image

 

It’s currently way out of my budget at the moment, but I have other options as well! Michael Korrs has this beautiful metallic purses that are “nicely” priced, and a lot cheaper than my first option. I like the white metallic one, but since I’ll be carrying it around in my hands a lot, and it’s still winter, I know that it will get quite dirty faster. So I prefer the gold coloured one. The silver colour is nice as well, however, a little change of colours screaming out to me. Something to brighten up the fact that every time I open it up, I’ll be spending some happy cash. :D

 

image

 

 

This is my third option, it’s the cheapest and it’s good for everyday use. If I drop my wallet at least it won’t hurt me as much. It’s also reasonably priced for a designer wallet. I know it’s white and I did mention that white will get dirty easily, but I like how it looks.

 

image

 

So for now, I’m going to use this black guess purse that a family member got me for Christmas. Then when my birthday hits, in 3 months I can ask for one of these wallets as a gift. :D

 

Guess 003 Guess 004

 

What kind of wallets do you like? Or most of importantly, what do you use to put your stuff in?

0 comments:

 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB