Gift Ideas

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Okay, I am in dire need of gift ideas for a baby boy turning 1 year old in 3 weeks. Why am I asking for ideas 3 weeks in advance? Sometimes it just takes me that much time to decide what to purchase… So… Better safe than sorry.

 

Below is the photo of the cute little boy. His mom is Filippino and his dad is Canadian. They are such a cute couple and they have the most cutest little boy that I have ever seen in my life. I would like to get them a special gift, and I’m really running out of ideas. The reason why I’m pulling my hair trying to figure out what to get their baby boy is because they are like family to me. The worst part of it is, I haven’t been keeping contact with them for a long time. They’re on my facebook page, but unfortunately, I haven’t visited or called them… This will be the first time this year that I will see them.

 

If you have any ideas, please do share them! Thank you!

 

cody

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sooo cute! i wanna squish him! :)))))
about the gift thingy...a set of educational/story books maybe? :D

~ Katrina :)
www.misskatv.com

March 18, 2012 at 4:31 AM
 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB