Louis V’s Little Leather, Metal Shoes

Friday, March 9, 2012

image


New 2012 Spring Runway shoes are leather, metallic shoes. These are Louis Vuitton selling for $1000.00 (+other additional charges) on the website.







image

I am really loving this sandal for Spring. I like how the leather and metallic works together.

This is selling for $1,400(+ add. charges) on the web.








These types of shoes gives a sort of futuristic appeal, but it’s not too futuristic if you match these with a pair of pastel coloured jeans, a little black dress, dress pants or even a cute skirt.


image



Here’s Gwyneth Paltrow and Kristen Stewart wearing their Louis Vuitton shoes.
















image



 Here are some nice pair of men’s metallic shoes from Louis Vuitton as well. Unfortunately, I was not able to find out the actual price for these pair on their website. The metallic does add some appeal to the black leather suede shoes.






As of right now, I haven’t been as updated in the fashion industry as much since school has taken up a lot of my mine. However, I will try to update as much as I can. :D

0 comments:

 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB