Laws of Attraction

Monday, March 5, 2012

02420_beautifulsunset_1440x900 Recently I subscribed to Rhonda Byrne’s “The Secret Scroll,” which are periodic email messages of inspiration. I find them inspiring and motivating at times when I lose sight of my goals. Today, I received one of those emails that got me to look at things in a better perspective.

 

 

 

From The Secret Daily Teachings

Whatever feelings you have within you are attracting your tomorrow.

Worry attracts more worry. Anxiety attracts more anxiety. Unhappiness attracts more unhappiness. Dissatisfaction attracts more dissatisfaction.

AND . . .

Joy attracts more joy. Happiness attracts more happiness. Peace attracts more peace. Gratitude attracts more gratitude. Kindness attracts more kindness. Love attracts more love.

Your job is an inside one. To change your world, all you have to do is change the way you feel inside. How easy is that?

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions

 

Sometimes I tend to forget that whatever actions I make today, or how I feel today, reflects how things will be tomorrow. Then the next day comes and it bites me in the butt. Has this ever happened to you? How did you feel after?

3 comments:

Jolly Princess said...

Just saying hello! You got a cute in here.

March 6, 2012 at 4:13 AM
Meikkiholisti said...

ohh I've been missing a lot here! for some reason my sidebar didn't tell me you've updated and now I have a lot to read :D Which is good though, u always have so much to say :) P.s. loving the "quotes" of this post! so true!

March 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Anonymous said...

You know what they say, 'good thoughts result in good days!'

March 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM
 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB