Spring Is Here!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Habi and I were watching the movie called the “Source Code.” It was a very interesting movie, different, but interesting. The quote that got me thinking a lot was when Colter Stevens, played by Jake Gyllenhaal, asks Christina Warren the very last minute he’s about to die, including everyone on the train, “what would you do if you had 1 minute to live?”  And Christina Warren responded by saying, “I would live every second of it.”

 

A great quote for a good movie.

 

On another note, spring has come! At last! I am looking forward to the camping trips my habi and I are planning to do. And I am also looking forward to the days when I can go out with my shorts and a t-shirt. No more of those heavy, thick clothing. Although, this winter has been quite warm. Supposedly, Europe got the Canadian winter this time. I don’t mind really. If they want more, they can take as much as they want. Ahah.

 

On of the best parts of spring is the Cherry Blossom Festival in Japan! I love, love, love cherry blossoms. Especially the ones that are pink. My family used to grow Cherries at our old house, however since we moved the one we currently live in has no garden to grow Cherries.  The Cherries we used to grow were those really sour ones and they had the white cherry blossoms, but regardless of that, the cherries were so, so good! Especially as a homemade Jam and pie. Yum!

 

Gorgeous aren’t they?

 

295089332_af09696b5a_z

1 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

I love spring :)
your blog is awesome!!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

April 2, 2012 at 3:16 AM
 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB