My Habibi

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

96475616987088490_CQgFGEQ3_f- Bob Marley

 

My husband is the best man on earth. He works so hard for me, and he supports me for everything that I do. Sometimes, he does drive me crazy, like forgetting to bring the dishes to the sink. However, all those little things that he doesn’t do, does not matter to me at all. It’s all the good things that he does for me that truly makes me appreciate him. He stays up late nights to take care of me when I’m sick. He cuddles with me in the middle of the night when I get cold. He brings me Tim Hortons or McDonalds when he gets off from work… He does so much, and I mean very much for me.

 

But you know what I truly love about him the most? He really, truly loves me. The feeling of loving and being loved is amazing.

 

I love you habi. <3

1 comments:

Unknown said...

that's is perfect, indeed the search for a perfect person isn't going to take you very far, it is how perfectly you can get over the tiny imperfections that really matters!

May 15, 2012 at 4:10 AM
 

2009 ·One Way To Love by TNB